Monday, July 30, 2018

I will draw your face portrait with my cartoon style

I will draw your face portrait with my cartoon style












About:

Just follow this :
1. place the order
2. send me the photo (Good quality)
3. receive drawing, complete the order and give review.

  • You will receive the picture in image format. JPG format in 600 pixel x 600 pixel.  And WILL NOT include the signature (its only for watermark in gigs gallery).
  •  You can use the picture for your social media, your books for sell, tshirt or anywhere.
  • If you need for print just ask me, i will adjust the size to be what you need.
  • $5 is for one head and didn't include full body. 

=Modified Request=
please if you need some modification, click the modification request (or redeliver or reject), and tell me what you need to modification (so i could see it)
if you just update in your order, i ussually cant see it.

Reviews


armorris888:Awesome sending more biz !

drawyourphoto:thank you so muchhh

armorris888:Thank you so much!

drawyourphoto:thank you so much

falrefaei:The best fivver ever


No comments:

Post a Comment