Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will make you a professional and awesome character design for you

I will make you a professional and awesome character design for you












About:

I'll make a CARTOON PORTRAIT for you.

I will draw a professional and lovely cartoon of your picture digitally with nice backgrounds or with a transparent background  depending on how you want it. So please send me a good and lovely photo of you.

You Get A Lot For $5

*An awesome and professional cartoon portrait of you photo.
*Nice backgrounds (colorful backgrounds, black and white background, or png ).
*High resolution image of your cartoon portrait.

*100% money back guarantee.
*Lovely communication.
*Unlimited revision.

 What I want:

  1. Head and shoulder,,Top Half Body,,and Full Body.
  2. [Recommended] Send me head shot photo, from the front and good quality photo (min 300 dpi)
  3. Don't send : Blurred, overcast, night shots, Partially covered face, eg covered by hand or objects.
  4. Don't send me a photo that cut off around head, because your cartoon picture will be cut off too.
  5. The result will be delivered to you in size 11.69"x8.27" inch (A4), landscaped, and .PNG format with transparent background.

   Kindly place an order today and you won't be disappointed, I guarantee you that.

  Thanks in advance.

Reviews


e3_da_party_god:Work took forever to complete and nothing like I described or imagine. will not be buying any more gigs for this person.

lexomdesignx:not a good buyer really really bad.. won't recommend any seller to this buyer

deversondumeny:thank you for an amazing design

lexomdesignx:yeah, you too.

jamesmark972:Thank u really appreciated the work you’ve done


No comments:

Post a Comment