Monday, July 30, 2018

I will draw your portrait like a gta character

I will draw your portrait like a gta character












About:

I draw your avatar for different social network in my cartoon style

Please send me your photo without blur and with good resolution and your description, that I started to work. 

Requirment of photo!

  1. Has a good quality (min.size 350 kb)
  2. well lit and bright
  3. not cropped
  4. has a good resolution
  5. taken from close resolution
For $5 You will Get :
1. Figure Head and Shoulder portrait 
2. Printable High Resolution
3. GTA background 
4. PNG transparent background
    and more
5. 3 minor revisions

Thanks
zoelfadli

Reviews


blyezapps:perfect quality

zoelfadli:thank you

blyezapps:perfect quality

zoelfadli:Thank you

reecerayden:amazing work


No comments:

Post a Comment