Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will answer immediately! 👻

I will answer immediately! 👻












About:

Hi there! :D If you are looking for an original avatar, this is your Gig!

For a single price you will receive: High quality, full body, full color and your preferences! :D

It can be the topic you want!

For any festivity: Halloween, Valentine's Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving  etc.
For any need: Business, web page, videogames, books, business cards etc.
For any social network: Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, Instagram, Tumblr etc.

Original idea? You can talk to me before ordering and explaining everything you want! :D

I always listen to my clients, and in my portfolio you can see that they are always satisfied. You can ask all your questions! :D

Reviews


mariamjc:She did exactly what I wanted, Excellent!

layblack:Thank you solo much!! :D

greatforcez:It came out great!

rickhaywood906:great! awesome style

greatforcez:Amazing! That is so cool! Seller listened to my whishes :)\nFast response and delivery one day sooner than expected :)


No comments:

Post a Comment