Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will color line art at full satisfaction.

I will color line art at full satisfaction.












About:

You send a simple coloring page or lineart drawing to color that is not complicated, then I'll color it in either photoshop or SAI to work on it. Message me personally of when I can let you set an order. 

Reviews


paulemil:She really made the characters pop out with shading and drop shadows. I love her color choices to make the guards in the scene not stand out. As always, she puts as much detail into the background as the main elements. Fantastic.

dabathhouse:Great experience as usual.

paulemil:GORGEOUS! I love everything about it. I love the Shark Guy and the sea life, and I like all of the background elements too like the ocean, the blue walls of the cave, and the sand. Fantastic.

paulemil:Awesome! Her coloring gave muscle-definition to the horses. I love the desert colors.I love the whole thing.

dabathhouse:Great experience as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment