Monday, July 30, 2018

I will ink whatever you can fit on an 11" x 17" original page.

I will ink whatever you can fit on an 11" x 17" original page.












About:

I am a professionally published comic book artist and illustrator with a lot of experience working for and publishing indy comics.  I can provide professional quality comic book, comic strip and webcomic inks over your pencils. 
Inks are done digitally and delivered in a high resolution (300 dpi) tiff format along with the layered psd file, and a low resolution jpg if requested. 
Delivery times are approximate, and may be shorter depending on my workload.

Also be sure to check out my character design gig where I can help you visualize your character(s) before you get started on your comic!

Reviews


joubertfrederic:Great person. He basically thought me how to use my scanner to get my page to him and then did an awesome job on it. Let’s keep going.

inkslinger:Interesting and challenging job. Thanks!

nana31:You work so fast!!!! and yet so good!! simply the best

nana31:Thinking outside the box, improve the drawing and does it fast!

inkslinger:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment