Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will draw your character in anime art style

I will draw your character in anime art style












About:

Please message me before making an order!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome!

I'd love to make your characters come to life with my art style! Just send me a reference and we'll make the magic happen!

I do:
  • Females
  • Males
  • Original Characters
  • Fanart
  • Small Companions (pets, creatures, etc)
  • Couples
  • Simple Weapons (swords, wands, etc)
  • Kemonomimi & Semi Anthro

I won't do:
  • Machines/Robots
  • Heavy/complicated armor
  • Muscles
  • Large Companion
  • Guns

Message me for more samples!


Extra Notes:
  • I'll be sending the sketch for any possible revision before I start with lineart.
  • For Premium Orders: You're free to select the colors and simple pattern for the background. You can choose for the background to either be framed or whole.
  • For Standard & Premium Orders: Aside from the colored product, I will also provide to you the lineart in JPEG format.
  • Extra figure and companion will be drawn in the same style of your order.

Reviews


galabad359:Absolutely amazing job! Thank you so much!

topherthomas:An amazing artist will work with once more

akosilors:Adorable character, amazing experience! Can't wait to work with him again!

topherthomas:an amazing and talented artist

akosilors:Really cute character, awesome communication. Would love to work with again!


No comments:

Post a Comment