Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will draw cute chibi characters

I will draw cute chibi characters












About:

I will draw for you chibis in my style.

-Guaranteed to be cute and adorable!
-Drawn in dynamic poses, never stiffly standing!
-I will always send a draft for confirmation before I deliver an order!
-If you need more sample illustrations, just ask me!

-high resolution (drawn in 2000x2000 canvas)
-delivered in JPEG or PNG
-Addition of large items, animals, and a background will be charged extra.

The process:

  1. Submit the required details
  2. I will send a draft (rough sketch) based on the given details
  3. If there are no problems with the draft, I will start working on the line art and color.
  4. Order delivery (with 1 free revision)

Reviews


lulusaur:Thank you so muchh \u003c3 i love itt alot ! c:

billiemon:Thank you for being understanding and patient with me! :D

adeptussaxites:Fast service and quality art!

billiemon:Thank you for ordering!

atoledo34953:Amazing Talent, awesome customer service, and speedy delivery. Will never use anyone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment