Monday, July 30, 2018

I will avatar, portrait, character, caricature, yourself character

I will avatar, portrait, character, caricature, yourself character












About:

You send me a picture of your face or which you want that i should draw for you a cute cartoon. 
basic one includes only black and white cartoon or caricature with minimalism the background will be white but if you select colored one so it will be detailed with background. I will draw you a caricature character in my style based on a photo for the face and description of the character overall , full body and fully colored.

Reviews


ecnad:Followed instructions. Did quick work

cranberryblue:Perfect communication! Awesome work!

ecosurvivor:She is careful and fast. Thanks

dennissirbu:fast response. :)

ngower:Great quality, fast work.


No comments:

Post a Comment