Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create unique and amazing characters

I will create unique and amazing characters












About:

If you need the design of beautiful or unique characters, you are in the correct gig.
I can create the character you have in your mind with the style you prefer. I can design a rough sketch of your character, a colorful and detailed character and I can even add an accurate background or environment.
Be sure you'll receive my best artwork.
Thank you so much!

Reviews


sharris425:..........

artkrieg:my worst experience.she hired me for character design IN MY STYLE and didn´t have a clue what she wanted,asked for unlimited revisions;she and only had 2,I offered more than that, tried to please her.I explained her she should pay extra for so many revisions she closed the order leaving bad revision

narishta:Thankyou so much! I love the picture

artkrieg:It was a great experience! thank you so much

topsibthailand:Great experience


No comments:

Post a Comment