Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will draw amazing cartoon portrait or character

I will draw amazing cartoon portrait or character












About:

                                                              Hello Every body:
Welcome to the  most wonderful Gig  of caricature cartoon


I am Alexandra Alex a Professional creative graphic  designer. I will draw your real caricature cartoon, in an amazing  style, based on a high quality picture provided by you.

 

Cartoon and Caricature ,illustratio and comic,cartoon portrait is the best choice since it is more fascinating, interesting and beautiful - to give those near and dear to you.

 

The final result - I will give you high quality cartoon and  caricature one according to your request



The services i offer are:
  • HD cartoon picture
  • 1 full body
  • All formats
  • unlimited revision
  • commercial use
  • money back guarantee

Notes:

send me your high quality picture please don't send me blur picture.
Before order please contact with me 
 not make bulk order, message me if you have special project.

Regarded: 
                       Alexandra Alex

Reviews


pkilogo:wow great work thank you

alexandra_alex:thank you i like to work with you in future

abacusgroup:Outstanding Experience!

alexandra_alex:amazing buyer highly recommended him.

icmb68:The seller is a good communicator but the final result was not exactly what I had in mind but I didn't have time to go back and forth. Thanks anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment