Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will draw amazing cartoon and caricature pictures for you

I will draw amazing cartoon and caricature pictures for you












About:

Hi there,
I'm Ella and welcome to my gig.
Ella is a comic illustrator, a cartoonist and a caricaturist. I guess I was born with a pencil in my hand because all my work is digitally hand drawn, no filters.
I love what I do and I'm very passionate about it.

What will you get with this gig: 
  • 100% hand drawn cartoon from your prescription.
  • Delivered as .JPG file, 4000x4000px resolution at 300dpi, ready to-be-printed;
  • 100% quality and satisfaction guaranteed.

All you need to do:
  • Select a package or Contact me to get an off
  • Attach a good quality and great resolution photo
  • Clarify your Instructions and Requests
  • Provide Reference images if possible
  • Respond to all requirements
  • Accept Delivery and Review to complete order

Why not send me a message first so I'll add a touch of excellence to your net project. I am a great communicator and always at your service.

Regards,
Ella

Reviews


ctwmediagroup:The product exceeded my expectations and was very happy with the final product

ellabrian:Great Experience

izonemarketing:So great and super! Will buy again and again.

jmorgrage:She did an amazing job and delivered in in less then the quoted time.. \n\nThanks so much

ellabrian:Great Experience. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment