Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create a cute cartoon version of you

I will create a cute cartoon version of you












About:

I will cartoonize you! Choose the reference photo you would like me to work off of (and sent it on over to me), and I will have a great art piece ready in just a few days!

Sketch Tier details
  • 1 character, bust only
  • 1 color (or monochromatic theme)
  • 320dpi

Lined Tier details
  • 1 character, head to thigh only
  • Flat color
  • 320 dpi

Full-Color Tier details
  • 1 - 2 characters (choice of full-body)
  • Full color (2 tone shading)
  • 320 dpi

Want something over-the-top, or any extra flair added to your cartoon?? Let me know and I can add it in (though if it won't work well with the existing design I may leave it off/out).

Reviews


amberbissell:It was amazing working with Duncan! We absolutely love our piece!!

excitedoctopus:Thank you for trusting me to create this for you and your hubby!! It was easy to get in touch and keep you updated with progress. I appreciate your willingness to work with me about prints!

misshaileymarie:You gave me exactly what I wanted!! It’s perfect

excitedoctopus:It was exceedingly easy to work with you! it was nice to be able to show you progress, and get feedback along the way!

amberbissell:It was amazing working with Duncan! We absolutely love our piece!!


No comments:

Post a Comment