Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create incredible cartoon mascot logo character full body

I will create incredible cartoon mascot logo character full body












About:

Promo gigs: $20 only, full color detailed character.

If you want a mascot logo / cartoon character of yourself, friends, family or the characters in your imagination. You are in the right place!

I sell the best quality.
I will design professional mascot and character,
UNIQUE,SUPERB,CREATIVE,ATTRACTIVE,KILLER,FANTASTIC
STYLISH character service here.


What do I need from you
  • Your description about the character / mascot logo.
  • Photo as a reference if you have.


ATTENTION :
  • Revisions is limited for my gigs. So please choose wisely
  • 1 gig = 1 cartoon character / 1 pose / 1 action

  • Variations character that I made could only be revised only slightly, if the different angles/pose you have to order again
  • If there is a revision please immediately make revision button

If there is a revision please immediately make revisions button.
TIP: You will always need source files.
 Uses:PRINTING, EDITING, EMBROIDERY.

If you wanna ask something, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks
Oyeplot

Reviews


ynvvbr1974:Great job as always!!!

cassandraglymph:\nThe Seller was very professional and understood my expectations. The communication and willingness to execute my vision was WELL DONE!\n\nThank you kindly!

oyeplot:Thank you. I'm happy you satisfied with the result :)

scottlmm:Thanks for another beautiful piece of illustration magnificent talented

oyeplot:Thank You :)


No comments:

Post a Comment