Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will draw a popart portrait of you

I will draw a popart portrait of you












About:

Makes a great gift for FATHER'S DAY!

Delivered as a digital file that can be used for printing.

☁ Perfect for Birthday gifts, profile pictures for Social Media, company profiles, birthday cards, framing, business cards, website graphics and much more!


  • Send me a good quality photo and I will draw a unique pop art portrait in my style! 
  •  
  • Text and Background colour: Up to you. 

  • More than 1 person to be drawn? 
    Simply place an order for each person ($10).

- If you have specific requests other than the description above, just send me a message before ordering.
- Delivered in JPG format, obtain PSD for a gig extra below.

Reviews


firepit073:Perfectly, fully met my expectations. I would recommend! Thx.

karenoehme:I have now had many projects done by this Seller, and she's fabulous to work with.

makemebark:Thank yoU!!

c032465d:Great working with you again!

makemebark:Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment