Monday, July 30, 2018

I will draw you wpap vector pop art portrait style

I will draw you wpap vector pop art portrait style












About:

Perfect for Birthday gifts, profile pictures for Social Media, company profiles, birthday cards, framing, business cards, website graphics and much more!


i am new to fiverr, i want to give the best for my first client :)

Delivered as a digital file that can be used for printing.


  • Send me a good quality photo and I will draw a unique cartoon portrait in my style! 
  •  
  • Background colour: Up to you. 

  • More than 1 person to be drawn? 
    Simply place an order for each person ($5).

- If you have specific requests other than the description above, just send me a message before ordering.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment