Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will draw any anime style figures

I will draw any anime style figures












About:

Hi, I'm Hoonyong Seo, a part-time freelance artist who's looking for opportunities.

The main focus in my art is "Lines". I can pull off some good clean lines.
My style is close to what you normally see in anime, but yet I have some uniqueness in my drawings. I can draw any characters in chibi to full ratio body. If you have any visual references with you, I may be able to finish the work earlier than what is said.

I accept NSFW materials. (They won't be shown to public via buyer choosing not to show the work in live portfolio.)

Request works may be used in my live stream, to show others how my drawing is made.

  • up to full ratio body drawing
  • able to draw anything that's human-like (including elves, monsters, furries)
  • able to make custom emojis (e.g. twitch custom emojis)
  • focused on line-art
  • simple coloring, stands out even in small size.
  • accept NSFW

Reviews


shanegr2:Brilliant!\nOrder was done very quick and was kept updated the through the whole process.

kuryong:The seller was clear with explaining what was wanted and very flexible with what I was trying to draw.

johnsmith842:This guy is incredible, as mentioned.

johnsmith842:Amazing artist. I just had to commission him again.

johnsmith842:Kuryong is amazing. Was with me every step of the way, and made an amazing result. Commish this guy already, he is who you're looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment