Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design a minimalist flat line vector avatar of you

I will design a minimalist flat line vector avatar of you












About:

Looking for a Avatar Design of you in a unique style.
Then you are at right place.

Minimalist Flat Line Vector Avatar Style is now a Trending style on social sites.

You can make your profile more eye catchy by using that type of profile photo or avatar.
Also you can Print it.

By the way.

I will design a Perfect Avatar in Minimalist Style here in FIVERR only for 5$

All you have to do :

  • Order Me.
  • Send me your photo.
  • Tell me if you want add any elements (like goggles,Beard,hair style)
  • And Just wait for 6 hours only

I will Deliver the Avatar in High quality (3000px*3000px) Jpeg and Png file .(If you want to print it then must note that in requirement i will provide print file also)

.Note:

It's a simple minimalist style with no eyes and and mouth which makes it unique but if still you want them for your avatar, Please upgrade your order from extras by adding facial features

If you have any question then please contact me.

You can use these Flat avatar as Facebook dp, twitter, Instragram, youtube channel etc. And also i can provide you in PNG format so you can change its background color or use it as a logo for your business.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment