Monday, July 30, 2018

I will draw you as your favorite character

I will draw you as your favorite character












About:

Get yourself drawn as an awesome Book, Game or Movie character!

Send me your photo and I will deliver:
- A stunning drawing illustrating you as your requested character
- .JPG / PNG file, in high resolution (short side 3000 pix) at 300 DPI, or as requested.

Note - You can choose absolutely any character!

For orders of 20+ persons contact me prior ordering.

Reviews


mrbarnes99:thank you

valkyriasart:Thank you for your tips!

inpoweruk:This seller worked with step by step and walked me through the process and the result was exceptional. thank you very much

valkyriasart:Thank you so much :) Hope to work with you again.

jab3562:Excellent artist!


No comments:

Post a Comment