Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will draw a cool vector illustration in less 24h

I will draw a cool vector illustration in less 24h












About:

**PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION BELOW BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER** 

- The illustration comes with both white (.jpg) and transparent (.png) backgrounds.
- All the packages include commercial use.
- Format: Tabloid

I truly get Involved in every project I Participate in, and I always put my heart and soul on my drawings. So, If you work with me, you will not only find an illustrator, but a partner. I will work by your side to deliver a beautiful result That will make us happy Both of.

Reviews


abstractdp:Thank you for creating my vector.

avi_productions:good experience

bharat_battu:Was very enthusiastic and came up with a unique design based on my concept. Very communicative, fast to respond, willing and patient as we went through several revisions. Executed on what I proposed accurately, and delivered something even better than I had imagined!

madprettycrew:very patient and kind thank you

dannythomasdna:very understanding of brief, even tho a different track was first taken, but quickly remedied, just awaiting final characters, dad standing and captain fisherman face


No comments:

Post a Comment