Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will draw you as a superhero

I will draw you as a superhero












About:

Hey, thanks for checking out my gig! :)

Before you order, you'll need to find one quality photo of yourself or someone else you may want transformed into a superhero and figure out which superhero is it going to be and the rest is on me!

The prices are stated in the table above, and they're the same for additional people you may want in a drawing (for example, for 10$ you'll get a drawing of two people head to shoulders, for 20$ two people drawn to their waists, and for 30$ two full body people).

I don't charge:
  • color - I do everything in color, except you want the black&white illustration
  • revisions - you can request those until you're 100% happy
  • delivering high resolution files - in every order I'll deliver 300 PPI (perfect for printing)

If you have any questions or you need to ask me if I could do something special for you, feel free to message me, I'll be happy to help you! 

I'm looking forward working with you!

Reviews


chucknemer:Smooth as silk!

jelenaa:Thank you so much! As always, great working with you!

rockstarproduct:Awesome job!!

jelenaa:Thank you so much! It was great working with you!

livinglavish18:Excellent!


No comments:

Post a Comment