Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create a professional cartoon caricature

I will create a professional cartoon caricature












About:

Message me if you need any help in ordering.

With your $5, I'll create your desired exceptional caricature from HEAD-to-SHOULDER level, on a simple gradation background for 1 Head.

Delivered in JPG/JPEG or PNG files with 300dpi in an A4 size in 2 days.

Requirements for the JOB to be exceptional:

-High Resolution photo (CLOSE-UP picture).

-If there's an additional head/character under 1 caricature file, please add my Extra Gig under "Additional Figures".

-For full body caricature, please Order my STANDART Gig, or you can order in my PREMIUM gig if you want special detail and concept.

Please specify or better yet, send asamplepicture of your desired Body or Background. If no picture, send me the specific information of the outcome that you want and I will coordinate with you on my suggestions.

Reviews


keithleblanc:Outstanding work very nice

mofoots:Great work...timely delivery!

kusukart:thank you

aphollingworth:Great work!

aphollingworth:Great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment