Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will draw couple caricature of you

I will draw couple caricature of you












About:

I Will Draw Couple Caricature of You
STANDARD DELIVERY is 3 Days 
EXTRA FAST DELIVERY is also Available!

My Work is digitally hand drawn, no filters.
I accept any request but if you are not sure if it's possible, contact me first

Here are the STEPS
  1. Message me first !
  2. Select a package or Contact me to get an offer
  2. Respond to all requirements
  3. Accept Delivery and Review to complete order

Tips for BEST Results:
  •  attach a GOOD QUALITY and GOOD RESOLUTION photo
  •  Clarify your Instructions and Requests
  •  PROVIDE Reference images if possible

I will delivery the result of my work in JPG or PNG files with size as you requested. My standard size is 30x40cm (12R) with resolution 300dpi.

I would feel very happy if you contact me first before you order my gigs
And dont forget to pray first !
God Bless You :-)

Reviews


chosseyni:provided services as promised.

gawegambar:thank you so much!

breakthruvideo:Showed great willingness to get the caricature project done with the specifics we seek. Allowed to be led, great spirit of servitude. We are satisfied with the work and plan to use again in the future.

gawegambar:great buddy! thank you so much! cant wait the new project

chosseyni:delivered as promised


No comments:

Post a Comment