Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will draw cartoon caricature from your photo

I will draw cartoon caricature from your photo












About:

hi :D i'm Level 2 seller in vector drawing with 200++ 5 stars review
This is my new gigs for drawing your face into cartoon caricature,

I have a promo for this new gigs
100% Guarantee and Cheap Price
Make sure that you read all my gigs description :

pricelist :
1. headshot drawing : $5
2. Half Body Drawing : $10
3. Full body Drawing : $20
   all package are include full color drawing, but not include background
4. add simple background will cost $5
5. vector file will cost $15
6. 1 days delivery will cost $20
7. Commercial use $25

for more questions, feel free to send me a message!
Thanks very much
Let's make an order!

Reviews


dfana1980:Great work as usual

pancaproduction:thanks so much! very understanding client

dukegifts:The illustration was genuinely BETTER than my expectations which I didn't expect. Really great lines and it's spot on to the source material. Fiverr, er, finds a way!

pancaproduction:thanks for appreciate!

dfana1980:Perfect, I have done plenty of business with this artist and he always comes through as requested!


No comments:

Post a Comment