Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will desing and create a full colored comic book concept from you comic script or short story

I will desing and create a full colored comic book concept from you comic script or short story












About:

If you have a comic book script or a short story (no longer than 16 pages) and would like to see it in comic book pages, this is your big chance.
I can make your story into cartoon styled storyboard or a full colored comic.
It will be delivered in pdf formant for you to print it or jpg images if you wish to have it online. You just need to send me the script with every detailed description of scenario and characters. Any photos or previous concept art referring to your stories will be of great help to make it come alive.

Reviews


jackiegoldman:Super! Beautiful work.

noedixon:Great experience, learned a lot. Always a pleasure to work in projects such as this. Thank you very much.

banister:It's amazing! I love it. I'm ready for the next order.\n

allenhaynes:excellent artwork illustrations

banister:keep at it!


No comments:

Post a Comment