Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create an awesome character

I will create an awesome character












About:

*IMPORTANT* Don't place the order right away. Contact me through messages first! 

Looking to bring your character to life? then wait no more because you can get an awesome Concept Art of your character! But hold on a second, before you go right ahead and place the order I'd like to have a proper conversation with you about what you'd like to get drawn because it provides me a clearer idea of what you want and I can better understand the order. :) 

Reviews


angelsarrow:Beyond what I expected amazing to see the final result.

dirtysancho719:Gave detail one time and the guy knocks it out the park! Great job fast service!

spikedserg:It looks so amazing!

gimmickman:Always cool.

gimmickman:This man loves what he does and puts his soul into every work, plus his art oozes style and personality. If I could hire him full time, I would.


No comments:

Post a Comment