Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will make your crazy ideas in a reality, with any cartoon illustration style! I am professional illustrator, over 5 years working hard and make my artwork better every day, and ready to make your ideas a reality + See More

I will make your crazy ideas in a reality, with any cartoon illustration style! I am professional illustrator, over 5 years working hard and make my artwork better every day, and ready to make your ideas a reality + See More












About:

Hi,

Promo gigs: $5 only, full body line drawing

Standard gigs: $10only, full body full color detailed character.

If you want a mascot logo or cartoon character of yourself, friends, family or the illustration in your imagination. You are in the right place!

I sell the best quality.
I will design professional mascot and character,
UNIQUE,SUPERB,CREATIVE,ATTRACTIVE,KILLER,

FANTASTIC, STYLISH character service here.


What do I need from you
  • Your description about the character or mascot.
  • Photo as a reference if you have any.

ATTENTION :

    • 1 gig = 1 cartoon character / 1 pose / 1 action
  • Variations character that I made could only be revised only slightly, if the different angles/pose you have to order again
  • If there is a revision please immediately make revision button.
  • Here I sell only the jpg or png not the sours file or AI file 
  • for sours AI file please contact me. for this I charge extra. 
  • If there is a revision please immediately make revisions button. 


Uses:PRINTING, EDITING, EMBROIDERY.

If you wanna ask something, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks




Reviews


kfernz:Thank you! Quality work!

subhraduttabasu:thank you

lypctmsocial:Delivered beyond my expectations, would highly recommend!

subhraduttabasu:thank you

mstaffor75:Very nice thank you very much


No comments:

Post a Comment