Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will draw to you cartoon character on any style you want

I will draw to you cartoon character on any style you want












About:

I will illustrate one vector cartoon character based on your description .

-Basic order will give you:

  • Standard flat colored illustration
  • High resolution (300dpi)
  • JPG or PNG
  • Highlight & Shadow
-check order details for more options, such as:

  • Source files (AI & EPS)
  • Additional figure (if you have two or more characters drawn in one image)
  • 1 day delivery
-Important Notice:
  • I will not take orders that require me to draw characters based on real people.
  • I do not provide backgrounds. Only characters.

Every illustration is custom artwork, please contact me before ordering so we can choose the best options and I can create a custom offer for you.

In other cases, please read carefull the gig

Like to hear from you! :)

Reviews


berta_o:Awesome job! Thank you!

mouhcinelh:Thank you come again

saadia56:exellent seller , 3 day to complete my order , i like it :D\n

mouhcinelh:Thank you come again

alankratish:Thank you for the nice drawings.


No comments:

Post a Comment