Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will draw cartoon portrait for your profile picture

I will draw cartoon portrait for your profile picture












About:

Welcome to My Gig
           
I am a Professional  Cartoon Portrait Maker.

For $5 you will get :
1 Figure Head and Shoulder portraitl, landscaped, PNG file format w/ transparent background


NOTE :
Send your most updated & best quality photo (recommended : 300 dpi) and 100 Kb in file size

[IMPORTANT] $5 is only for 1 figure 

EXAMPLE : 
1 Figure = $5
2 Figures = (2 x $5) = $10 ~


Inbox me If your Budget is Less Than Packages.

Reviews


thewolfdaddy:I liked what I saw and thought the seller could do what I wanted...done!\n

editorsibo:Outstanding Buyer

randydykstra:Base caricature was excellent, however adding a feature not in the photo did not turn out with same quality as the rest. Seller did make several revisions and so I'm rating him highly. if you just want a caricature from a single photo he does an excellent job.

mr_keelay:Good seller, quick delivery. Thanks bud.

editorsibo:Great Buyer


No comments:

Post a Comment