Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will make 2d game sprite for any platform

I will make 2d game sprite for any platform












About:

i will  make 2d games sprites !
 

cartoon characters
&
game characters

you need to give me :

  1. only picture of your cartoon character 
  2. about character 
  3. animal cartoon
  4. etc

if you don't have any character ! don't worry i will make for you as per your need :)

before ordering inbox me details.

thanks after that ! give to your precious comment and rate .

Reviews


ersoyolobey:Great Seller I'm so glad for worked with you Thank you

ahsansiddiqu:love to work with this buyer

miskotte:ahsansiddiqu is fantastic! My son loved his rendering of his comic book character. \

ahsansiddiqu:i am glad that your son like it. i am very happy too. thanks alot :)

jijitech:I really liked your work thank you so much


No comments:

Post a Comment