Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will draw custom and original cute anime style twitch emotes

I will draw custom and original cute anime style twitch emotes












About:

Helo,
Thanks for click on my gig :D

I will draw you custom and original twitch emotes with anime style for your chanel.

First describe your idea for the emotes. If needed add reference images.

Then I will send rough sketch for Revision. After the design approved, I will begin coloring it.

Your final product will be delivered in 3 different sizes PNG files that required for twitch (112x112 px, 56x56px and 28x28px).

You'll get an extra hi res file that can be used as avatar :).
==========
Please note that even delivery listed 4-7 days, I can finish it in 2-3 days depend on the complexity.

Message me first before ordering :).

Thank you, have a nice day,
unggulpr

Reviews


lighttyy:The seller did an amazing job!

unggulpr:An energetic client but it's fun to work with :) have so much fun creating the emote :)

dopepopefps:Great work and speedy delivery. Will work with this artist again.

unggulpr:Great client to work with :)

lilvexican:AMAZING WORK!!! I CANT BE ANYMORE HAPPIER!


No comments:

Post a Comment