Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will be more than happy to work with you. Do leave me a positive feedback if you like my gigs, It would put a smile on my face

I will be more than happy to work with you. Do leave me a positive feedback if you like my gigs, It would put a smile on my face












About:

Hello 

I will draw Black and white Vector portrait for just $5 in 4 hours

Vector Art is the conversion of an image into the black and white format redrawn to provide a stylish, cool and good looking art. Files are delivered in HD quality in JPEG/PNG Format. 

► Important:

  • We have more than 2 styles B and W  vector( Please check my portfolio )
  • If you need  specific graphic work i will send custom offer
  •  VECTOR TRACING
  • Car, cat, Motocycle... Anything

✔ We also make Vector art color /logos/ , Digital painting/Stationery Design or cartoon  , If you need feel free contact us.


Professional Logo | Vector Logo | Vector Art | Vector | Vector Tracing | Image | Sketch | Drawing | Custom Design | Illustration


ORdER NoW!

Reviews


cmcconville18:Shockingly quick delivery and excellent quality. Very Impressed.

ayoub_bou:Great, thank you so much

lironzer1:Thanks....

ayoub_bou:Good thanks

jmcgonigle:Crazy quick turnaround. Did one revision and nailed it. Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment