Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will draw a fullbody caricature from your description and photo

I will draw a fullbody caricature from your description and photo












About:

What will you get with this gig:
- 1 Person, fullbody+ 1 object -
from your description and photo

- Delivered as JPG file, 4000x4000 px in 600 dpi resolution

How to Order:
- Send me a message(theme/text/description/objects/ do you prefer close to more portrait picture or more exaggeration one /and so on) and the photo(photos), min 300 dpi)
- Place the order (ORDER NOW button)

- Receive drawing, complete the order and give review (I accept two minor modification)


The best quality photos from you determine the best results as well!


For special requests contact me in inbox first ;)

Reviews


anneharkin:Yes, it was great. He was open to my requested edits and it turned out wonderful. Thank you!

pencilillness:thanks a lot!

sashabur:Спасибо!!!

pencilillness:thanks a lot!

sueproctor:love the finished product! great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment