Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will not draw "hate" art/comics, or depict real people/groups being harmed or killed, but will draw fictional gore.* + See More

I will not draw "hate" art/comics, or depict real people/groups being harmed or killed, but will draw fictional gore.* + See More












About:

I have been designing comics since I was about twelve, and it has always been one of my passions. I believe every character deserves love and emotion poured into them, and I will treat your characters as such. I understand that original characters are like children, and handing them over to someone else can be an odd experience, but you can be sure that they will be safe with me!

Reviews


preechman:Very fast and reliable. Will work with again

colorgoddess:Great to work with!

amansheth:Helped out with every detail. Did the work as required and helped with the entire process. Pleasure to work with

colorgoddess:Friendly and great to work with.

preechman:Incredible work. Will work again


No comments:

Post a Comment