Saturday, May 12, 2018

I will make amazing caricature in my style

I will make amazing caricature in my style












About:

Welcome:
i am a concept artist and i love to make Caricatures.My style covers anything from mild exaggeration,almost portrait like to extreme and funny interpretation. I personally prefer to exaggerate a bit (its caricature after all) so please specify in advance if you me to go easy or go crazy.
What you can use your caricature for:
  • Online business website
  • Blogs
  • Banners
  • EBooks
  • E-mail signature
  • Resume
  • Stationary
  • T-shirts, 

Reviews


antbanks380:Great job. Thanks.

dot_designerf:Thanks to you dude...

tjones02:Outstanding Experience!

dot_designerf:I learned a lot thank you....

faheemmxtq:fantastic


No comments:

Post a Comment