Monday, May 7, 2018

I will draw anything in the manga chibi style

I will draw anything in the manga chibi style












About:

hiiii,
:)

and thank you for checking out my cute-chibi gig!

just let your imagination flows and I'll draw your perfect cute chibi portrait, funny comics, beautiful scene, dynamic fight or any idea that hunted you

The $5 Gig includes:
-chibi manga style
-simple sketch
-simple background
-1 character

Extra options:
- Extra fast
- Additional Revision
- Additional Figures
- Background/Scene
- detailed style
- Comics


For special requests please contact me in the inbox.
Thank you very much, looking forward to drawing your ideas!!
:3
Amaya

Reviews


designshow:Great artwork

amaya0005:we had to go back and fix a lot of things but it worked out in the end

arieay:Did exactly what I asked for. Communicated quickly. Very easy to work with.

amaya0005:provided a great detailed description. was very easy to work with.

designshow:Great artwork


No comments:

Post a Comment