Sunday, May 13, 2018

I will draw a funny and cute comic strips from your story

I will draw a funny and cute comic strips from your story












About:

I will draw a comic strips from your story in my styles

Feel free to contact me, i will be glad to hear your story and your concept. 
my price also flexible and negotiable.

I can draw :
- funny comic strips
- inspirational image
- children illustration
- explainer illustration

$5 you will get : 
- 1 panel comic
- additional text
- up to 2 characters
- B&W comic 
- 1-7 days max artwork to be delivered
- more than 3500x3500 Pixel good quality image

Please send me a message first so we can discuss about your work, then i will do your work easily. You can ask me if you wanna see my drawing samples. 

I will do my best to draw as close as your imagination.
Thank you! ^^

Reviews


abelmirolopez:Very good work! Good communication. A good professional

kelsahutomo:Thank you for the super awesome feedback, i'm so glad to hear that! ^^

abelmirolopez:Very good work! Very happy.\n

kelsahutomo:Thank you very much again! ^^

abelmirolopez:Fantastic! I love! Very good work! Thank you very much. Very easy to work with.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment