Monday, May 7, 2018

I will create your cartoon illustration

I will create your cartoon illustration












About:

Hello people! =)

PLEASE message me first of the idea you want! so I can make sure I can provide a illustration you want - you can also send me images or whatever you want it to be like! 

The work I provide you is based on value rather than price!

I will create awesome Illustrations for you!!
It does not have to be in my usual art style, you can have it drawn in any art style you suggest!

I can illustrate for you-

1. logo's
2. ebook covers
3. cartoon's
4. comics
5. Stencil art 
etc


I will give you your illustration as a jpeg,png,pdf etc in high quality.

color or black-white let me know!

full copyright may cost more!


peace! =D

Reviews


ryanaellis:He got me exactly what I wanted. Amazing person and I give high marks!

deesh_:Great client! Great communication! Would love to work with again!

fernsilver:I bought this gig because the seller demonstration graphic/illustration experience.\nHe was excellent to work with. I will work with him again.

deesh_:Thank you! Great experience!

benpyne:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment