Monday, May 7, 2018

I will draw anything in anime manga style

I will draw anything in anime manga style












About:

Salam everyone ! Thanks for clicking here !


I can :

  1. Draw : Fanarts, your already existing characters, your mascots, profil pictures...
  2. Make illustrations for books, novels (light and graphic), mags, Posters, T-shirts...
  3. Turn your photos into an anime
  4. design Original characters for you...
  5. Draw your manga/comic
  6. and much more !


Please, always message me before making any order !

Prices : you can choose for any package : for any character :

  • Headshots/ bust up : 5$
  • waist up : 10$
  • Fullbody : 15$


Everything is in a beautifully made lineart, High definition quality, any format you want, and in black and white.

If you want to add :

  • simple colors : +5$
  • simple background : + 10$
  • detailed colors : + 25 $
  • detailed background: +30 $
  • another figure : +5$


If you want to get :

  • the source file : +5 $
  • the full rights for commecial use : +20 $
  • I accept custom orders, just message me and let's discuss about it !
  • I can decline any order if I don't feel comfortable enough to draw it.

Please, always message me before making any order !


If you still have any specific requests, or more questions,then ask me anything in private, don't be shy ! I'll make sure to answer within 2 or 3 H :)

Thanks :)

Reviews


knightofdawn:Another Amazing Job THANKS KIM!!

kim_fox:You're very welcome :D !! \r\n

timbellas:Great work

kim_fox:Great communication, Glad you like it, thanks for ordering !

skyrocketblue:Great delivery as always. Thanks Kim.


No comments:

Post a Comment