Friday, February 21, 2020

Create Character Concept Art











About:

I will create bright anime character for your story, book, game or animation. Feel free to contact me for discussing all detailes, before we start the order

Reviews


:

Absolutely amazing work! Very kind, very friendly, and draws your ideas perfectly!

:

Absolutely fantastic. Completed revisions very quickly and created exactly what I needed

:

I'm looking for concept design artists. This artist was very enthusiastic, professional and understood the direction I was asking for.

:

Darina is simply amazing. She is an excellent, crafty, and smart graphic designer. She's one of the best and goes above and beyond for her clients. You give her a challenge and she works hard at it until it's completed. Highly recommended!! I certainly will be going back for another graphic art. There isn't enough great things to say about her as she is also very nice and friendly. It goes a long way and she knows that.

:

Constant flow of communication and helping to get understanding between both of us




No comments:

Post a Comment