Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Create Minimalist Flat Style Avatar From Your Picture











About:

Hello thank you for visiting my gig


What I do : I will create your minimalist avatar in my style only just $5



For $5 what will you get :
- Head to Neck flat style
- 1500 x 1500 PNG File with transparent and with background

- Custom color you want ..

- 3 revision


What I need To make Avatar :
- A good quality photograph front face picture

- please don't send Blurred Photo, partially cover face, night shot Photo

- I will not change pose or anything , just draw based on your picture you send except  changing color

- I will not draw complex motif on clothing





Do you want Extra File and Detail ?

Check out Extras.




What are you waiting for? your in right place and time




Please read all the details carefully before placing order.


Please contact me if you have any questions want to make custom order .. :)


Thank you!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

The result was awesome!!! I LOVE it!

Seller's Response:

bought this to use as a profile pic, good revisions and communications

:

This guy is great!

:

Good job

:

Satisfactory Experience




No comments:

Post a Comment