Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Sketch Your Cartoony Character











About:

I will digitally sketch your cartoon animals, objects, foods or products in my style and deliver a high resolution (1000px wide minimum) .jpg or .png file in 3 days or faster. Simple coloring option available for $5 extra.



Premium package includes simple coloring and $15 license for a total of $20 (savings of $5)!



This sketch gig does not come with the option of vector or source files like my other gigs - this is a gig for quickly bringing ideas to life rather than polished finished illustrations. 



I do not create caricatures or portraits of specific people/celebrities, but I will draw human cartoons. For example "draw a happy girl with brown short hair and green eyes" is great, but "draw my sister" is an order I would reject.

Reviews


:

Excellent service as always!

:

amazing <3

:

Drafting up concept mascots, very pleased with the results so far

:

Very Talented Cartoonist...

:

Excellent work, just wonderful empathic.




No comments:

Post a Comment