Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Draw Cartoon Anything You Want











About:

I will draw a cute cartoony version of anything of your choice. Want a cute cartoony drawing of a person, your favorite toy, pair of headphones, or anything? You got it!

 - File size: High resolution 

 - File format: PNG with transparent background and JPG in white background (*** See extras below for color shading and other options ***)



  • i can draw any type cartoon for your cartoon books.
  • i can make a cartoons for your needs.
  • i can draw cartoon storys.
  • i can draw comic strip for you
  • i can cartoonize your face or car or animal or tools or ....


  • IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 10 ILLUSTRATIONS PLEASE CONTACT ME I CAN GIVE DISCOUNT..........


 thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did not get images or response. First time is has happened. Very disappointed!

Seller's Response:

He did an excellent job. I'm so happy with it. Some small delays but worth the wait. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.....

Seller's Response:

The ad talks about a cartoon...I expected something more hand drawn looking. I received something that look closer to a computer generated graphic of the image I sent originally. I have waited nearly a week for a revised version, disappointed

:

I have done my best, But buyer asked aditional works.




No comments:

Post a Comment