Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will do a professional pen drawing portrait

I will do a professional pen drawing portrait












About:

Why should we work together?

1. I have done 6 years art school and I have done for 12 years various graphic,video intro,painting,drawing projects freelancer.
2. I love to work on interesting projects with great people like you.
3. I am Top Rated Seller +3.5K orders delivered and 5 stars.

I will provide you with the following : 
For $30 you will get a pen drawing portrait (headshot) with black or white paper, 1500 px JPG.
Basic order is only for the good quality photos.
If your photo is very low quality we will send you an Extra gig.

Gig extras :
With license for commercial use Extra $20.
High resolution 3000px for Extra $10.
Full body drawing= Extra $20.
You will get a Full HD video timelapse for Extra $40.


Please make order and send me your photo.

Thanks!

Reviews


latino4u:Is good job

videosketch:You sent a very very low photo and I did my best for you.\r\nGood experience!\r\n\r\nThanks!

dcastro1287:Truly gifted, this is the second gig I've done, both have exceeded expectations. will be back for sure.

jessicavarga1:Always the best... thank you so much!

videosketch:It was my pleasure to work for you.\r\nLooking forward to future collaborations.\r\nThanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment