Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will create a cartoon of your choice

I will create a cartoon of your choice












About:

Me and my team will hand draw a cartoon, digitalize it, and color it for you. This can be anything you want, as long as it does not include nudity or other mature content. 

Reviews


spaakje:I really like curby

kyravandamme:I loved the work of this talented artists!!!

yordyd:Terrific! Always glad to help a friendly customer who is clear and polite!

lcvdamme:It was okay, contact was good

yordyd:This buyer had an expectation that we would deliver work of the highest package. This has ruined his experience. We advice future buyers to pay more attention to which package they choose. These things take a lot of time, we cannot deliver top-notch work for less than minimum wage.


No comments:

Post a Comment