Friday, July 27, 2018

I will make cool cartoon and caricature from your photo

I will make cool cartoon and caricature from your photo












About:

Please Read This Instruction First :) Thanks

Steps:

1. see the pricing first and choose one you want than press order button and choose my gig extra ^^

2. send me the photo that you want drawn( Good quality), 

3. receive drawing, complete the order and give review. (You will receive JPEG file A4 size 300 dpi, printable image)


The pricing :

For $5 you just get line art drawing without color (headshot area).
and $10 for headshot drawing include color and background (see my extra)

and this is some extra you can choose

- Half body drawing color + background : $15/face (see my extra)
- Full Body Drawing  color + background : $25/face (see my extra)

and some extra you can check on my gig extra below.

Reviews


grokeucreole:great fast seller

chidarl85:Yeeeeessssss, this is the seller I have been looking for. He was so helpful in helping me bring my ideas to life. I really enjoyed working with him and he was very quick with his delivery. I am so impressed with him work, I am about to order a 2nd gig with him right now. Highly HIGHLY recommend, u will be pleased.

hendrachendol:buyer who is so amazing with him I can understand each other, the response is always good with the seller, really a very wonderful experience to work with you

grokeucreole:great guy great service

hendrachendol:thank you so much for using my services sir


No comments:

Post a Comment