Friday, July 27, 2018

I will draw your portrait like gta cartoon character

I will draw your portrait like gta cartoon character












About:

Hi my names is fornegans.
I am a cartoon artist with 5 years experience and i'll draw your Portrait into Gta Cartoon Character

The Requirment of portrait
  1. Has a good quality (min.size 600 kb)
  2. not blurred
  3. has a good resolution
  4. taken from close resolution

to get another service / package please use the gig extra below

please Send me a good quality photo and high resolution, quality photo you send will be affect with the results

and For Multiple figures please contact me in advance
I only draw conform with the photo you sent

best wishes
Fornegans

Reviews


safesigncorp:Great work, easy to work with

fornegans:Thank you :)

safesigncorp:Always a pleasure working with this artist!!

fornegans:Thank you so much!! :)

safesigncorp:Easy to work with, quality work!


No comments:

Post a Comment