Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will draw you in adventure times style

I will draw you in adventure times style












About:

Draw and color anyone in the Adventure Time style.

Feel free to pick a pose, clothing, and colors for your characters.

High res jpeg or png file (clear background) 300px. 

Check out my gig extras for adding  characters, props, or a cool background.

All questions welcomed! Need a custom order, feel free to ask. 

Please check out my other gigs for more fun cartoons!

Thanks for stopping by!

Reviews


tashmarshall:Thank you so much CJ! I will be back to build my character \u003c3

cjpena:Awesome! Till next time, take care.

amytaylor92:This seller is amazing! I could not have asked for anything better. Communication was amazing. Art work is fantastic. \n\nDefiantly going to recommend to friends

cjpena:Thank you so much. It was great working with you! Cheers!

callan128:It was so great working with cjpena. Extremely responsive and creative. Will definitely use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment