Saturday, May 12, 2018

I will draw you a couple or friends anime portrait

I will draw you a couple or friends anime portrait












About:

Hello! I'm Jezz and I'll draw you as a cute anime character!

Please read the description!

Prices:

-Headshots:
   10$ Lineart
   15$ Lineart + Flat Colors
   20$ Lineart + Full Colored

Custom orders:

-Half Body:
   15$ Lineart
   20$ Lineart + Flat Colors
   25$ Lineart + Full Colored

-Full Body:
   20$ Lineart
   25$ Lineart + Flat Colors
   30$ Lineart + Full Colored

Requirements:
 
 -Good Resolution Photo of the person or animal/object.
 -Only Frontal or 3/4 photos

I CAN DRAW:
Males - Females - Animals - Anthropomorphic Creatures (Half-human / Half-animal) MOSTLY HUMAN.

I DON'T DRAW:
+18 content - Gore - Photos on perspective (ONLY FRONTAL AND 3/4)

The image will be delivered in 3507x3507 Resolution and 300dpi
COMMERCIAL USE AND EDITABLES (.PDS or .SAI) ARE EXTRAS.

Thanks for reading! ^-^

Reviews


yang_lee92:Awesome job

mrsjzz:Great client

patrickthai:Thank you! Happy with my first order. :)

mrsjzz:Very communicative client, a pleasure to work with

sidneykosila:Dope design


No comments:

Post a Comment