Sunday, May 6, 2018

I will draw cartoon portrait of you

I will draw cartoon portrait of you












About:

HI,I will make cartoon of you for $5 with realistic style or any style you like in adobe illustrator.


I also accept custom offer, so you can contact me and tell me about the cartoon you looking for :)
for an example : i can make a portrait of you in different body or different outfits :)

"Standar Package Delivery within 2 day".


you will get :

  • 1 figure head to chest (1080 x 1080 pixel)
  • full color
  • background
  • 3 minor revision

for only $5.

note :

  • sendme your photo (good quality ), because it will affect on the final result
  • The price I offer is for one face (for one person)
  • I will send youany file format.( JPG/PNG)


any question?, please contact me :)
"if you like my gig, please share with your friends and family".

cheers,

Aguung.

Reviews


ar_dexignz:Exelent work im so happy to get this 110% recommended for you thanks

aguung:Thanks you, im happy you like the results.. next time if you need anything, just contact me.. I'll gladly do it for you ^_^

brysonknoel:I liked the end results enough to use them for what I need them for. the seller was very polite and tried their best.

aguung:thanks you.. im happy you like the results ^_^

juliestevenstg:It was a pleasure to work with aguung. Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment